Fairy Meadow is a lush green plateau, at 3300 m, offering a breath taking view of Majestic Nanga Parbat (The Killer Mountain). Many people have called it the “Heaven on Earth”. These lush, green meadows and forests lie at the base of Nanga Parbat at the western edge of the Himaliyan range in Pakistan. Fairy Meadows is a very peaceful and relaxing place to enjoy the mountain atmosphere and hospitality of the local people.
Take a peak with us today.
1. Stunning view of the meadows with Nanga Parbat in the background
2. Picturesque base camp in Fairy Meadows
3. Striking aerial view of base camp in the meadows
4. The beauty of the meadows can make one speechless
5. Beautiful in its simplicity – water stream made to turn the turbine for the cottages located in the meadows
6. Trekkers and campers from all over the world come to stay in this stunning meadow.
7. Small log cabins in the Fairy Meadows by the stream
9. If tents aren’t your thing, have no fear! Stay in a small, one room cabin and enjoy the beauty of Fairy Meadows
10. Summer is the peak season for trekking. How impressive the summer is with lush green rolling hills and blooming flowers
11. Summer in full swing
12. Night at base camp in the meadows – can’t decide what is more beautiful: the sky or the meadows.
13. Winter at Fairy Meadows. Check out the lovely cottages!
14. Even in the harshest of winter there is immense beauty.
15. Imagine spending a night like this
Imagine living there and being so close to so much natural beauty. Don’t forget to visit!