- Thursday, 4 February, 21:00
- The Trekkerz, Lahore
3 Days Trip To Shogran | Siri & Paye | Nathiagali Muree (05-07 Feb’16) | By The TrekkerZ
–Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
–Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats.
—Booking Advance: Rs.3000/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 01 Feb 2016
—Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
—Separate Room: Rs.1000/- per head additional.
Booking and Information:
0345-9709701 | 0332-8456811 | 0321-4926353
–Travel through private air conditioned vehicle.
–Jeep as per itinerary on 7 pax sharing per jeep basis.
–2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 4 pax sharing
–Quality Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
–Live BBQ and Bonfire (1 Time)
–Basic first aid kit.
–All tolls and taxes
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
•Personal trekking equipment.
•Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
•Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
•Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
•Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
|DETAILS OF THE AREA|
Nathia Gali or Nathiagali
is a mountain resort town or hill station in Hazara, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is a part of the Galyat range, where several hill-stations are situated, closely connected to each other, and with their names mostly ending in ‘Gali’. Nathiagali is known for its scenic beauty, hiking tracks and pleasant weather, which is much cooler than the rest of the Galyat due to it being at a greater altitude. It is situated 34 kilometers at one hour’s drive away from both Murree and Abbottabad, lying midway between these two places. The drive time from Islamabad is usually about two hours, unless there is a lot of traffic.
is the second highest hill of Galyat. It is located in the Hills of Nathiagali in District Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. There is a three hour long but safe hill trek to the top. It is approximately 9452 feet (2,800 meters) above sea level.
Shogran (Urdu: شوگران )
is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 7,749 feet or 2,362 metres above sea level.
Day 0 (Thru, 04 Feb 2016)
Departure from Lahore: 11:45 pm
Day 1 (Fri, 05 Feb 2016)
Early Breakfast 8:00 am
Departure for Shogran 9:00 am
Short stay in route
Arrival at Kawai 2:00 pm
Transfer to jeeps and drive to Shogran.
Arrival at Shogran 3:00 pm
Transfer to hotel. Explore the surroundings of snowy Shogran.
Live BBQ Dinner, Bonfire and Music Night 8:00 pm
Stay in hotel at Shogran.
Food: Breakfast +Lunch+ Dinner
Day 2 (Sat, 06 Feb 2016)
Early breakfast 8:00 am
Start of the hike towards Siri / Paye 9:00 am
Try to reach Siri till 12:00 pm
Back to Shogran by 3:00 pm
Departure from Shogran 4:00 pm
Arrival at Donga Gali 8:00 Pm
Transfer to Hotel & Night stay at hotel
Food: Breakfast +Lunch+ Dinner
Day 3 (Sun, 07 Feb 2016)
Breakfast at Donga Gali.9:00 am
Start of the hike towards Mushkpuri Top. Families can hike on Donga Gali Pipeline Trek or can visit Nathiagali Bazar / Church. DayPacks Will be Served on Treks
Departure For Islamabad 04:00 pm
Dinner at Islamabad Savour Foods
Arrival in Lahore till 11:00 Pm
Food: Breakfast +Lunch+ Dinner
For registration make payment of Rs.3,000/- and send us message at 0321-4926353 | Deadline 01 FEB, 2016
Account #: 01276696501
Account Title: GHULAM FAREED
Bank Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PEECO ROAD BRANCH LAHORE
Visit The Trekkerz office 19 -LG AL HAFEEZ SHOPPING MALL MAIN BOULEVARD GULBERG III AND GET PAYMENT RECEIPT. (Office Time 11am-07 pm Mon-Sat )
(3) Easy Paisa Your Amount
CNIC No :
Mobile No :
Below refund policy will be followed if members decided to cancel his participation after payment.
•25% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 Days Earlier
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 4 Days Earlier
•100% deduction if informed for cancellation 2 Days Earlier
For any query, please feel free to contact below mentioned contact numbers
Fareed gujjar | 0345-9709701
Tanwir jogi | 0332-8456811
Abdullah Haseeb | 0321-4926353
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. The TrekkerZ is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully