Pakistan vs. Switzerland – 17 Sensational Pictures That Show Pakistan Is Just As BeautifulAugust 31, 2015 1 Comment
Switzerland is famous ecumenical for its sheer natural comeliness. But Pakistan is no less; it has been mystically enchanted with immense resplendency that rightly make it the Switzerland of the East. When we call Pakistan a mini Switzerland, we don’t make mendacious claims. Here we will prove this fact.
1. Satpara Lake, Skardu
2. Naltar Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan
3. Azad Kashmir, The Heaven on Earth
4. Banjosa Lake, Azad Kashmir
5. Deosai Plains, Skardu
6. Ibex, the National Animal of Pakistan
7. Saif-ul-Mulk Lake, Kaghan Valley
8. The comely colors of Hunza
9. Muzaffarabad, A Mini Paradise
10. Sharda Village, Muzaffarabad
11. Shangrila Resorts, Kachura Lake in Skardu
12. Terrifying Bridge in Passu Gojal, Gilgit Baltistan
13. Naltar Lake
14. The killer mountain of Pakistan, Nanga Parbat
15. Winter in Pakistan
16. Night view of Pakistan in winter season
17. Summer blossoming in Fairy Meadows
But even after frantic probing, we could not find a place as scenic in Switzerland as our Hunza Valley when its blossoming with Cherry blossom trees…
And our cold deserts circumvented by snow covered mountains…
We can go on perpetually comparing the scenic resplendency of Pakistan and Switzerland… It is true that Pakistan is just as mystically enchanted, if not more as Switzerland, but it is additionally an infelicitous fact that it is not as famous as Swiss as far as tourism is concerned.
Pakistan is rightly the Switzerland of the East, at least from the comeliness perspective. If only tourism gets developed in these areas and security concerns are kept under check, there is no ceasing this majestic comeliness from being a world bellwether. We surely have got resources; we just have to tap into them.