K2 Base Camp and Gondogoro La Trek
- Views of K2, Broad Peak, Gasherbrum peaks, Laila Peak, Chogosila from the Gondogoro Pass
- Walking in Concordia and the Baltoro Glacier
- One of the world`s top 5 trekking adventures
- Experience the picturesque Hushe Valley in Pakistan
- Trek up to Godwin Austin glacier via Baltoro Glacier (5th longest and world’s largest outside the polar region)
- View 8,000 m peaks including Broad Peak (8,051 m) and K2 (8,611 m) from Goro II, Concordia & base camps.
- Views of other peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Gasherbrum-III and IV, Masherbrum Peak, Mustagh Tower, Mitre Peak, and Crystal Peak
- Views of Glaciers (e.g. Biafo, Vigne, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Mandu, Khalkal and more), glacial lakes and streams
K2 Base Camp Trek and Gondogoro La Trek gives great views of four 8,000m peaks and is thought by many to be one of the best high mountain treks in the world. Some of the wildest and most dramatic landscapes on earth are found in the vast, rugged Karakoram Range situated in Northern Pakistan.
Remote and spectacular, the icy peaks and vast Glaciers of the Karakoram offer unparalleled opportunities for adventurous trekking. The 62km long Baltoro Glacier is Pakistan’s number one trekking destination. Seven of the world’s twenty-five highest peaks rise above this glacier, while the lower reaches are surrounded by some of the world’s highest granite walls and spires.
The Baltoro Glacier meets the Vigne and Godwin-Austen glaciers at the huge natural amphitheater of Concordia. This is one of the most spectacular mountain campsites in the world. The huge pyramid of K2 only 10km distant dominates the view and creates a very special atmosphere. Our programme allows three days in the upper reaches of the Baltoro Glacier to savor the majesty of this unique place. The highest point reached on this trek is the 5,650m summit of the Gondogoro La.
This is a challenging and technical route, which links the high glacial basin of the upper Baltoro with the green Hushe Valley to the south. The view from the summit is one of the most overwhelming mountain panoramas in the world, with four of the Karakoram 8,000m peaks close at hand.
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.