Last day for Registration
Luxury Package Includes: green Line Train KHI_RWP_KHI
Departure for Karachi by Train
DAY 2 & 3:
Arrival at Islamabad
Islamabad to Chilas
Night stay at Chilas
DAY 4 :
Leave Chilas at 9 AM for
Raikot Bridge ( 2 Hours by Road)
Raikot Bridge to Tattu Village (1½ Hours 4 X 4 Jeep Drive)
Tattu Village to Fairy Meadows ( 3 to 4 Hours Trek)
Stay at Fairy Meadows in Hut/Tents
Day 8 :
Back to Lahore
Night Stay Islamabad ( For Karachi Only)
Departure for Karachi by train
End Of Services.
• Luxury Transport
• Hotels for Accommodation.
• Hygienic Food ( Breakfast and Dinner)
• Services of Professional Guide
• Services of Professional Cooks
• Road Toll and Taxes
• Free Check-inns
List of personal equipment for Tour
2. Full sleeves t-shirts
3. Light cotton socks
4. Woolen socks (2 pairs)
8. Woolen cap
9. Sun cap/hat
10. Sun glasses
12.Head torch or any Torch
13. Sun block
• Traveling Cost From Lahore / Islamabad
• Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.
• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.
• Three time meals on travelling and trek.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• Air Ticket chitral to Islamabad
• 10 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 10 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.