Chillam Joshi Festival Tours Details
–Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
–Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats.
—Booking Advance: Rs.3000/-
—Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 06 May 2016
—Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
—Separate Room: Rs.1500/- per head additional.
Booking and Information:(Chillam Joshi Festival)
042-35774796 | 0345-9709701 | 0335-8456811 | 0321-4926353
[REGISTRATION PROCEDURE](Chillam Joshi Festival)
For registration make payment of Rs.3,000/- and send us message at 03459709701 | Deadline 06 May, 2016 .Balance At The Time OF Joining.
Account #: 01276696501
Account Title: GHULAM FAREED
Bank Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PEECO ROAD BRANCH LAHORE
Visit The Trekkerz office 19 -LG AL HAFEEZ SHOPPING MALL MAIN BOULEVARD GULBERG III AND GET PAYMENT RECEIPT. (Office Time 11am-07 pm Mon-Sat )
(3) Easy Paisa Your Amount
CNIC No :
Mobile No :
The Trekkerz is inviting for the world famous event of Chilam Josh (Spring Festival) of Kailash Valley.
Kailash Valley is an ancient valley in Chitral Pakistan where they celebrate different festivals and Chilam Josh is one of them. This festival is celebrated
as a spring festival in the middle of May lasts for four days and honors the fairies and also safeguards the goats and shepherds before they go to the pastures.
In the festival Kalashi women and girls decorate their houses and the ceremony is accompanied by dancing and rhythmical chant to a beat of the drum by
their traditional black robes, ornate cowries shelled head dresses andadorned with colored necklaces, dance in a circle.Chillam Joshi Festival
Number of Days: 5
Dates: 13th-18th May 2016
Last date to register: 6th May (Friday)
Accommodation: Hotel & Camping both applicable
Rooms & Tents on Sharing Basis
| KARACHI PARTICIPANTS |
(Thru, 12 May 2016)
-Departure from Karachi via Sammi Daewoo Service 1:00 pm
(Fri, 13 May 2016)
-Arrival at Lahore 9:00 am
-Pick up from terminal and transfer to hotel for rest 10:00 am
| Main Plan |
Day 1: 13th May (Friday)
—Departure from Lahore in the evening around 5:00 PM
— Pick members from Islamabad at 10:00PM
Day 2: 14th May (Saturday)
—Early Morning Breakfast near Malakand
—Short stays in Dir and Drosh on way to beautiful Kalash valley
—Arrival at Kalash Valley in the after noon
—Night Stay at Bomboret Kalash
Day 3: 15th May (Sunday)
Visit Sheikinda Valley, and wooden mosque.
• Visit Kalash cultural bazar.
• Visit historical graveyard.
• Visit Kalash Museum.
— Visit Sheikinda Valley, and wooden mosque
— Visit Historical Graveyard
— Visit Kalash Museum
—Enjoy Chilam Joshi festival/ enjoy special dance and local music
—Night Stay at Bomboret Valley
Day 4: 16h May (Monday)
—Join festival at Bamboret Valley
—Explore rich culture and handicrafts of Bamboret Valley
—Departure For Chitral after Festival
—Visit Shahi Masjid and explore old Chitral bazar
—Over Night Stay at Chitral
Day 4: 17th May (Tuesday)
—Breakfast 7.00 AM
—Departure for Islamabad & Lahore.
—Arrival Islamabad 10-11 Pm
Day 5: Arrival At Lahore around 4-5 Am
Karachi Participants Transfer To Hotel for rest.
| KARACHI PARTICIPANTS |
(Wednesday, 18 May 2016)
-Pick up from hotel 7:00 pm
-Departure from Lahore via Daewoo Bus Service 8:00 pm
(Wed, 19 May 2016)
-Arrival in Karachi 4:00 pm
Quality Food/ Refreshment
Accommodation on sharing basis (hotels & Camping)
Services of a Guide
Basic first aid kit
Road tolls and taxes
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED(Chillam Joshi Festival)
@Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
@Personal insurances of clients
@Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
@Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
@Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
@Any item not mentioned above
(For Khi participants Only)
@Return ticket to Karachi via Sammi Daewoo Bus Services.
@(Travel will be via private coaster saloons if members are 20)
@2 nights Hotel Accommodation in Lahore (3 pax share)
@Pick / Drop to Daewoo Terminals in Lahore
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
–Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks.
–Insurance and liability
–Any item not mentioned above.
Call for more Details :042 35774796 | 0345 9709701 | 0335 8456811 | 0321 4926353
Registration:(Chillam Joshi Festival)
*First come First get basis*
**Photographers are welcome to capture beautiful fort**
**Females & Families are encouraged to join**
**Detail Email will be send to registered participants 1 day before**
the best interests of the whole group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. The TrekkerZ is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully